BY VIEWING THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”), ACCEPTING THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BELOW AND USING THE PARAGRAPHOLOGY PRODUCT (THE “PRODUCT”), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA, THE JEMICY SCHOOL, INC. (“JEMICY”) IS NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT, AND YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
In accordance with the terms and conditions of this EULA, Jemicy grants to you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable license to use the Product and view, print out and copy the content contained in the Product only for the specific uses described below. The Product (and the content and information included therein) are protected by copyright pursuant to United States laws and international treaties and are owned by Jemicy. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content or information accessed through the Product.
This Product includes various materials and worksheets to be used by students. Only an educator who has agreed to this EULA may access the Product. Copying for other teachers, students, people or entities, or sharing without permission is not permitted.
- Use and/or copy the Product, materials and worksheets for your own personal and educational use.
- Use and/or copy the Product, materials and worksheets for use by your students while they are in your own classroom (in-person or virtual), during your tutoring session with them, and for independent work you have assigned to them.
- Copy the Product, materials and worksheets for other teachers/educators whom you know have completed the Paragraphology course at Jemicy.
Any other use is not permitted, including but not limited to:
- You may not give the Product, materials and worksheets to others.
- You may not copy the Product, materials and worksheets for use by others.
- You may not post the Product, materials and worksheets on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website, other than a secure and targeted virtual classroom website usable only by your students.
- You may not copy or modify any part of the Product, materials and worksheets to offer to others for free or for sale.
- You may not reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, perform, display, publish, broadcast, circulate, create derivative works from, or commercially exploit the Product, materials and worksheets (including the content and information made available through the Product), in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of an authorized agent of Jemicy, nor use the content or information made available through the Product for any unlawful purpose.
- You may not replay for commercial purposes video and/or audio materials available on Jemicy’s website, workbooks, and courses.
Other than the limited licensed rights specifically described above, nothing contained in this EULA shall be construed as conferring to you any right in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property to the Product or of Jemicy .
Jemicy may modify this EULA from time to time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. You should review this EULA periodically to ensure familiarity with its then-current terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Product shall constitute your acceptance of this EULA and your continued use of the Product following any modification of this EULA shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications to this EULA.
This EULA is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflict of law principles. Any action relating to this EULA shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court sitting in or having jurisdiction over Baltimore County, MD and the parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
© 2020 The Jemicy School, Inc.