As Director of Enrollment Management, I look forward to welcoming you to Jemicy School and partnering with you through the admission process. Jemicy, a recognized leader in the field of education since 1973, has a long history of success working with bright, talented, college-bound students diagnosed with dyslexia or a related language-based learning difference. The school is committed to seeking, analyzing, and utilizing creative, multisensory, research-based programs and strategies in order to provide the very best educational program for students who learn differently.
Our highly-skilled, dedicated faculty take seriously their responsibility to educate and empower each student by:
- Creating a nurturing environment that embraces the whole child, builds confidence, fosters independence, and encourages intellectual curiosity and a love of learning.
- Providing personalized, small group instruction that includes both enrichment and remediation to address the individual learning profile of each child.
- Applying appropriate, effective interventions that enable students to develop the skills and strategies needed for success in the classroom and in life,
- Cultivating imagination and encouraging creative problem-solving.
- Extending learning through the visual and performing arts, athletics, clubs, and co-curricular activities, as well as play and experiential opportunities beyond the campus.
Jemicy graduates often return to school to visit teachers and coaches who were instrumental in mentoring their growth and development. Graduates talk about their achievements and about the Jemicy strategies and skills that enabled them to excel both in college and beyond. Their valuable feedback continues to inform the program for future Jemicy students.
I invite you to visit Jemicy so you may experience, firsthand, the dedication of our talented faculty, the fierce determination of our students, and the pride and delight on the face of a learner who accomplishes a goal for the first time. During your visit, you will have the opportunity meet our faculty and speak with our students to hear more about Jemicy’s unique learning environment. Please contact us to schedule a visit. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our campuses soon.